TKM Electrical has a strong focus on quality and providing good customer service to our clients and as a result are regularly looking to expand our team.
1st year Apprentice
TKM Electrical are seeking applications for an Electrical Apprenticeship commencing in January 2020. This position is based in Bathurst NSW but will see you working at various locations across the Central West.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known business that will provide both on the job experience and study. You will be provided the opportunity to gain vast experience in both domestic and commercial settings and at the successful completion of your Apprenticeship you will graduate with a nationally recognised qualification.
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a diverse team
- White Card or be willing to obtain a White Card before commencement
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Strong work ethic
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and develop own skills and knowledge
- Current driver’s licence
- Willingness to undertake a Pre-Employment Crime and Working with Children checks
- Prior study or work experience in field desired but not essential
How to apply:
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please email a Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com.
Applications closes: Monday 18th November 2019